About This Position
DSC Dredge, LLC. is looking for new team members ready to work hard with a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment. World-class dredge manufacturing business with immediate full-time openings! Company offers competitive salary based on experience and unmatched benefit package, including health insurance, 401K w/match, and much more.
Applicants must have the ability to pass background check and drug screen/physical, work overtime (typical work week is 50+ hours), and possess a valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s License.
- Operates equipment under general supervision.
- Manipulates or depresses cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Maintains preventative maintenance program on all cranes.
- Repairs crane as needed.
- Inspects crane for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Determines if any parts are malfunctioning and seeks the appropriate solution.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Lifts, positions and places machinery, equipment or other large objects in Manufacturing yard.
- Ensures that the necessary safety measures are taken for crane operation.
- Moves levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- Bolts boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
- Works with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Operates crane according to signals from helper.
- Starts and stops crane engine.
- Follows all directions carefully.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Work overtime and/or weekends when necessary.
- Valid driver’s license required when operating a company vehicle
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks or positions in the Company outside of or in addition to primarily-assigned position, work area, or department on an as needed basis.
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Must be able to successfully pass all pre-employment testing (drug test, physical, audiogram, pulmonary function test, respiratory fit test) in addition to random drug and alcohol testing.
DSC Dredge, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This technologically driven company takes pride in being the world's leader in customized dredging solutions.