About This Position
DSC Dredge, LLC. is looking for new team members ready to work hard with a positive attitude in a fast paced environment. World-class dredge manufacturing business with immediate full-time openings on our Field Services team! Company offers competitive salary based on experience and unmatched benefit package, including health insurance, 401K w/match, and much more.
- Coordinates and performs on-site installation and repair of complex dredging and support equipment with or without supervision.
- Troubleshoots and repairs complex electronic, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical problems while serving as company liaison for all maintenance and technical matters.
- Interfaces with DSC manufacturing facilities and with the customer during all phases of installation, training, operation and maintenance of DSC equipment.
- Ensures customer’s facility and all support equipment is ready and available for installation of dredging equipment upon arrival.
- Promotes equipment modifications, upgrades, and services that will enhance operation of dredging equipment.
- Installs upgrades and retrofits on client machines.
- Provides ongoing instruction to customer’s employees in the proper operation, maintenance, and repair of dredging equipment.
- Coordinates and performs preventative maintenance on all DSC products.
- Interfaces with technical support/Engineering and customers on operational and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Expedites the completion of required field service reports upon assignment conclusion.
- Initiates dredge and equipment modification suggestions to Engineering Department.
- Works from engineering drawings, schematics, and technical manuals during on-site installation, debugging, and repair of DSC equipment.
- Trains operators on the productive operation of underwater pump dredges as well as hull pump dredges.
- Completes standard documentation procedures and forms to maintain compliance with all federal, state and Company mandated regulations.
- Follows and adheres to all DSC, OSHA and MSHA safety procedures and precautions.
- Identifies and corrects potential safety hazards while creating a culture of “safety first.”
- Provides guidance and supervision to new team members as applicable.
- Maintains and distributes appropriate reports.
- Assists in the development of in-house training and maintenance procedures.
- Recommends applicable improvements to lower manufacturing costs.
- Maintains technical proficiency on DSC equipment.
- Maintain confidentially of all company and proprietary information.
- 3-5 Years of relative experience (preferably in Manufacturing environment)
- Professional communication, writing and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and travel when needed
- Valid passport and possess the ability to travel (domestic and international) on short notice.
- Flexibility to work any assigned shift including shift work.
- Ability to travel via all modes of transportation (i.e., air, train, car, etc.)
- Willingness to carry and answer a cell phone outside of assigned working hours.
- Valid Driver’s License to operate company and rented vehicles.
DSC Dredge, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This technologically driven company takes pride in being the world's leader in customized dredging solutions.