About This Position
DSC Dredge, LLC. is looking for new team members ready to work hard with a positive attitude in a fast paced environment. World-class dredge manufacturing business with immediate full-time openings! Company offers competitive salary based on experience and unmatched benefit package, including health insurance, 401K w/match, and much more.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs to hydraulic systems and/or assist with diagnoses of hydraulic system problems and make necessary repairs and/or rebuilds of machinery at a first class level
- Maintains, replaces, repairs, assembles and test hydraulic machinery used in the dredging construction industry
- Diagnoses mechanical problems and makes repairs and/or rebuilds machinery associated with dredging industry such as hydraulic piping, hoses, pumps, winches, etc.
- Conduct prevention maintenance/repairs to all departmental machinery
- Read and understand drawings, design specifications, service manuals, flowcharts, tables, graphs and manufacturer instructions to repair, install and test machinery used in the dredging industry
- Work overtime and/or weekends when necessary
- Travel will be required to customer sites to perform modifications and maintenance of equipment as needed
- Provide constructive criticism to fellow employees
- Maintain confidentially of information
- Knowledge in the use of job related testing and alignment instruments such as, dial indicators, filler gages, calipers, etc.
- Knowledge of fluid mechanics (hydraulics and pneumatics), and all of the components involved in these processes, such as valves, cylinders, pumps and compressors
- Comprehensive knowledge of rigging and handling heavy loads with cranes and forklifts
- Job related knowledge of dredge, dredge equipment and dredge construction
- Own a complete set of mechanic tools, to include required hand and pneumatic tools to work on large construction type equipment as well as tools to repair smaller type automotive vehicles, include tools up to and including ½” drive
DSC Dredge, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This technologically driven company takes pride in being the world's leader in customized dredging solutions.