Dreducation® from DSC Dredge means “dredge education.”
At DSC, Dreducation® describes our commitment to furthering education and training about dredges and dredging—not only for dredge owners and their crews, but also for the general advancement of the industry.
Fact: Every dredging application is different, and every dredge operator works under unique conditions. It’s these variables that create your dredge’s own unique story. As a leader in the field of customized dredging solutions for special applications, we understand the unique characteristics of these applications, and we openly share our expertise with many industry-related organizations.
What are some examples of DSC's contributions to Dreducation?
- Small Hydraulic Dredges course, presented annually at the Texas A&M Dredging Engineering Short Course, by DSC Vice President of Product Development Bill Wetta, P.E.
- Yearly presentations at the Western Dredging Association (WEDA) Annual Conference by DSC President Bob Wetta and DSC Director of Sales Charles Johnson
- Onsite training in operation and maintenance at the point of dredge commissioning and startup, by DSC’s experienced and knowledgeable field technicians
- Company-specific, on-location classroom training by Bob Wetta, Bill Wetta and DSC Director of Sales Charles Johnson
- Annual DSC Dreducation Class—basic dredge operators’ training course that is hydraulic-dredge-specific, versus manufacturer- or brand-specific